It's been quiet around here lately. Olivia had a double ear infection a little over a week ago and then I got a sinus infection that I still can't get rid of. So, we haven't done too much. Some how Brad has stayed healthy!!! We did manage to get outside this week. The weather is so nice. I wish it could be like this year round. No humidity, short sleeves, pants and flip flops!!!! I love it.
Olivia is loving school. She is becoming more independent! She and I have started going to kids choir at church. She is enjoying learning new songs and dancing. I have to get her on video...it's funny. She is actually singing in "big church" this Sunday. We'll see how that goes. Between Sunday morning, choir night and school she is getting to know the kids. Most of the kids do all three things as well so we see them a lot during the week.
Olivia is loving school. She is becoming more independent! She and I have started going to kids choir at church. She is enjoying learning new songs and dancing. I have to get her on video...it's funny. She is actually singing in "big church" this Sunday. We'll see how that goes. Between Sunday morning, choir night and school she is getting to know the kids. Most of the kids do all three things as well so we see them a lot during the week.
1 comment:
cute pix!
Post a Comment