What a great summer we have had so far. Nana took the three grand kids to Build A Bear for a back to school day. So all three grand kids got to pick out a bear...cousin Isabelle picked out a bunny for Olivia. Isabelle helped make it and named it "Pinky". Little did we know "Pinky" would become one of Olivia's favorite toy.

One afternoon Olivia and I were playing at home. I ran upstairs to do something and when I returned I found Olivia sound asleep on this pillow in the family room...look real close you will see she is still holding on to her toy! Poor thing was tired.
Nana has the wagon at her house. Olivia likes sitting in it to play. She loves it when Isabelle is there because Isabelle will pull Olivia around the house.
1 comment:
This little girl is a doll and getting so grown up! I LOVE her little dress in the one year old pics. Of course, other than her precious smile, I love the one where she's fallen asleep on her pillow while playing. Somebody knows how to use a camera for candid pics. Love Aunt Paulette
Post a Comment