"Little A" (Anthony was the best man in the wedding) will be here this weekend. Brad is excited for him to be here. After he leaves Brad, Olivia and I will be running the shoe store full time while mom takes the shoes to the state fair for 10 days!!! Will and his family will be here the last weekend in August. Will sang bass for the quartet Brad was apart of. They now have 2 boys. Their youngest was just born in May.
Brad and I just finalized our first trip with Olivia. We will be touring Kentucky and Indiana September 3-6. All the Grandparents and Great Grandparents can't wait to meet Olivia. I thinks all the Murphy's are excited too!
Brad and I just finalized our first trip with Olivia. We will be touring Kentucky and Indiana September 3-6. All the Grandparents and Great Grandparents can't wait to meet Olivia. I thinks all the Murphy's are excited too!
These next few weeks are going to be very busy. I will do my best to post as often as we can.
Have a great week.
No comments:
Post a Comment